Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand them:
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the “Huws Gray Rewards Plus” promotion (the “Promotion”)
- The Promotion is open to participants (the “Participant(s)”) trading with Huws Gray Ltd (the “Promoter”);
- Participants will need to register online at www.HG-rewards.co.uk to take part.
- Participants with multiple accounts can register their accounts and will have access to a combined screen which shows all their account activity. All participants will need to register with their Huws Gray Trade Account Number, they cannot register using any other Trade Account Number that they hold within the rest of the Huws Gray group.
The Promotion excludes and is not available to:
- Any and all current employees of the Promoter, its group of companies or their immediate family members;
- Any and all employees of any agencies or any other person officially connected with the promotion or their immediate family members;
- Any and all employees of the Promoter’s direct competitors (i.e. merchants or retailers of competing products);
- Any partnering or public-sector customers;
- Accounts which are on stop or which have been referred to our legal department at any point during the promotion;
- ATC, PDM and Civils & Lintels customers.
- Customers who are on any other scheme with Huws Gray
Collected and delivered sales at Huws Gray, Huws Gray Buildbase, Electricbase and Hirebase will be included in Huws Gray Rewards Plus. For customers which have been allocated a new Huws Gray Buildbase account number, collected and delivered sales at Huws Gray branches are also included.
- Sales with other parts of the Huws Gray Group such as Civils & Lintels, Lintels.co.uk, NDI, CPI and Anglia Tool Centre do not count towards a customer’s target
- Sales at PDM are also excluded except for sales at PDM Oban, PDM Kilmarnock and PDM Inverness which are included in the promotion.
- Only sales placed on a Huws Gray or Huws Gray Buildbase account numbers are included.
- Direct sales are not included apart from Kitchen and Bathroom orders.
- The Participant must be a resident in the UK during the calendar months the Promotion operates;
- All direct sales are excluded from the Huws Gray Rewards Plus programme except for kitchens and bathrooms. Direct sales are products that are delivered direct from the manufacturer, often defined as - but not limited to - large bulk orders or special items.
- If the Participant is a limited company or another entity with separate legal identity the Participant’s representative must:
- Be aged 18 or over;
- Have permission of the Participant to take part in the Promotion;
- The promotion period is from 1st March to 30th November 2023 (the “Promotion Period”) and orders that have been delivered to the customer or collected by the customer outside of this time period will not count;
- Sales included in Huws Gray Rewards Plus are valid from the date of registration only. Transactions invoiced outside of this time will not count. If a payment is made during the Promotion Period for an order delivered or collected outside of the registration date, the sale will not qualify for Huws Gray Rewards Plus.
To enter the Promotion the Participant must fully complete the online registration process, accept the Terms and Conditions and allow access to their data for the purpose of;
- Receiving communications and updates related to Huws Gray Rewards Plus
- For the Huws Gray Rewards Plus fulfilment company; Love2shop Business Services, to supply their rewards by post or email.
A Participant who registers for the campaign will receive:
- A spend target to hit during the promotional period. All collected and delivered sales made in a Huws Gray or Huws Gray Buildbase Branch, over the phone and ordered online at www.huwsgray.co.uk and online at www.buildbase.co.uk will count towards this target, apart from direct sales (see point 7) which are excluded from this promotion except for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Once a participant hits their target, they will start earning reward points for every collected or delivered order above their target, excluding directs.
- Participants earn up to 2% back in points for each qualifying order made above their target. Reward points may vary according to product type and the Promoter may run ‘Bonus Reward Point’ rounds during the Promotion Period on certain product lines increasing the amount of Reward Points available. The Promoter may amend the amount of Reward Points attributed to each product at its sole discretion without notice. The total spend (excluding VAT) will be rounded down to the nearest £1.00 for the purposes of calculating any Reward amount. Participants can use their Reward Points to redeem against a full catalogue of Love2Shop vouchers and online offerings;
- 1 Reward Point equals £1 worth of Love2Shop vouchers or £1 of credit against their Huws Gray account.
During the Promotion ‘Bonus Reward Points’ secondary promotions will run for limited periods. All Participants will be able to access and earn Bonus Reward Points from the Secondary Promotions. Bonus Reward Points will not be applied retrospectively after the secondary promotional period has ended.
- £5 in Bonus Reward Points every time the Participant spends £50 ex. VAT on any Dulux Trade, Cuprinol, Armstead, Hammerite, Polycell, Sikkens or Dulux Retail products during the month of June 2023. These products can be purchased online, in branch or over the phone.
£10 in Bonus Reward Points when the Participant spends £100 ex. VAT on any Kronospan or West Fraser (Norbord) OSB board products during the month of July 2023. These products can be purchased online, in branch or over the phone. Valid once only, per customer.
£25 in Bonus Reward Points every time the Participant spends £500 ex. VAT on any Keylite Roof Window and Roof Flashing products during the month of August 2023. These products can be purchased online, in branch or over the phone.
£5 in Bonus Reward Points every time the Participant spends £100 ex. VAT in one transaction on any Marley (Aliaxis) plumbing and drainage products during the month of October 2023. These products can be purchased online, in branch or over the phone.
£25 in HG Rewards+ points when you spend £500 ex. VAT on Palio flooring (by Karndean) during the month of November. Maximum £25 valid once per customer. These products can be purchased online, in branch or over the phone.
- Participants to the Promotion shall be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions;
- To claim any rewards during the Promotion the Participant’s trade accounts must be paid up to date throughout the Promotion Period and all returns/credits must be up to date;
- Qualifying orders will display on the Participant’s dashboard when logged into Huws Gray Rewards Plus up to 7 working days following the invoice date of the order, only when the goods have been delivered or collected. Sales may therefore appear on Rewards plus account after the delivery of the order.
- Reward points can be used at over 90 high street stores and online outlets, including all the big brands, redeemed against holidays through the Love2Shop travel shop or a credit against their account.
To redeem your reward points, visit www.hg-rewards.co.uk click the ‘Rewards’ tab and select ‘Shop Now’. Choose a gift card or ecard and add to the basket. Checkout to complete your order, checking your postal address and email address.
- Physical gift cards will be delivered direct to the Participant. Participants can choose from a set value card e.g. £10, £20, £50 or a custom amount card.
- Physical gift cards will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
- Electronic gift cards will be sent to the Participants email address. Electronic gift cards can be exchanged online for selected retailers, restaurants and attractions.
- Electronic gift cards will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Credit against your account will be issued back to customers at the in January 2024
- The closing date for a Participant with Reward Points to claim a reward is 31st December 2023. All outstanding balances must be paid in order to claim a reward. The Promoter reserves the right to not fulfil any reward orders after this closing date and points may not roll over to subsequent promotional periods.
- Reward orders are non-exchangeable and non-transferable unless a fault has occurred. Reward Points and orders are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. If a participant rejects their Reward Order, they must return the Goods to Love2shop Business Services, the fulfilment partner of Huws Gray Rewards Plus, and pay any costs associated with doing so which includes, but not limited to, delivery charges and a restocking fee.
- Once a participant has notified us that they are withdrawing from a Reward Order, any Credits deducted from their Account Balance will be recredited as soon as is practicable and in any event within 14 days beginning with the day on which notice of cancellation was given. PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned and received by Love2shop Business Services during this term in the condition and packaging they were in when dispatched in, so far as all original packaging remains unopened; otherwise we reserve the right not to credit the User Account involved.
- The Promoter reserves the right to claw back/not count Reward Points for sales of products that are returned to the Promoter (unless faulty), whether before, during or after the closing date for the Promotion.
- Your right to cancel is expressly excluded, and does not apply, to any Goods which are supplied personalised or customised to your specific specifications, perishable or date dependant items.
- For the avoidance of doubt, transactions affected via Huws Gray Rewards Plus are not subject to consumer rights as conferred by Distance Selling Regulations and a User’s Right to Cancel is limited to the Terms as set down.
- Subject to the Participant’s taxation status, the Reward order may be a taxable benefit and subject to tax and/or National Insurance; The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of payment of tax or National Insurance or for notification of the benefit earned by a user to any tax authorities. For further information the Participant should contact its nearest HMRC Office;
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the reward order; expenses which are not specifically stated to be included in the reward order are not included in the reward and shall be for the Participant’s own account. For example: unless otherwise stated, participants will be responsible for arranging and providing their own means of transportation to and from any reward order venue;
- Rewards are subject to availability. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the items (or any part thereof) with another reward of similar value in the event the original Rewards offered are not available;
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Participant or his/her family or accompanying companions as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting any Reward. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud);
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the Promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use their discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction they deem appropriate;
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, viral epidemic, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure;
- The Promotion is a standalone promotion and does not amend normal terms and conditions of trading as between the Promoter and the Participant, which will continue to apply;
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter and its appointed representatives is final in all matters (including any not covered by these Terms and Conditions) and no correspondence shall be entered into;
- The Promotion will be governed by English law and Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts;
The Promoter is Huws Gray Ltd, whose registered office is at Llangefni Industrial Estate, Llangefni, Anglesey, LL77